Discover the Region
- on foot https://www.destination-leman.com/decouvrez-le-grp-littoral-du-leman/
- by bike https://www.savoie-mont-blanc.com/velo/itineraires-velo/
The Alps : departure from GR5, Mont Blanc...
"A total disconnection guaranteed" the great crossing of the Alps, the GR5 700km hiking
between Thonon les Bains and Nice or Menton.
Our favourite of the region :
- Panoramic view from the Salève plateau, 360° on the Alps, the Jura and the Léman.
- Breathtaking view of the Mont Blanc massif from the White Lake in the Valée de Chamonix.
- Hiking alone or accompanied in the meadows of the northern Alps with its sheep, marmots, ibex....
- lakes in altitude, huts, thrills in downhill mountain biking, fantasticable, via ferrata, descent of the Dranse in rafting
- Skiing on the doors of the sun at 1/2 hour for Avoriaz Morzine, gets, Chatel....
Swimming pool and beach of Thônon les Bains
Located on the edge of Lake Geneva, the Municipal Beach offers, in an exceptional site amidst pine trees and a three hectare flower park, a unique area of sport, relaxation and recreation consisting of 12, 25 and 50 meters pools, an aquatic and playful area for children, a water slide, ping-pong areas, beach-volley areas, a restaurant, solariums...
Access from April 23 to June 12 from 9am to 7pm, from June 13 to August 28 from 9am to 8pm, from August 29 to September 11 from 9am to 7pm, on Thursdays from June 16 to August 25 close at 21h30 (and free admission from 8pm).
Health resort Valvital
Valvital Thermal Rehabilitation and Fitness Centre "Therm Attitude"
Thermal treatments from April to November: spinal and joint osteoarthritis, periarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, sequelae of joint osteo trauma, tendinitis, ostoporosis.
Fitness: special living room massage, whirlpool bath, underwater massage, mud bath, sauna, hammam...
Nautical activities on Lake Geneva
or in whitewate
Thônon Les Bains, city classified 4**** nautical.
The resort, located on the edge of the largest lake in Western Europe, is the first to achieve this level of excellence, thus creating the previous one, and placing itself as a "reference" in terms of nautical destination.
To explore Lake Geneva independently, nothing like a small motor boat ride with or without a licence. Do you want to spend your time? Try Stand up Paddle, sailboat, windsurfing, Kitsurf, or water skiing.
For those enthusiasts of thrills in whitewater: rafting on the Dranse, canyoning, hydrospeed, hotdog.....
Whether it’s by the lake or by the river, the Tunisian freshwaters offer a wide variety of fish. Fishing enthusiasts can enjoy pleasant moments in beautiful landscapes.